Set Android Wireless(WiFi) Connection for Cs network.
- Tap The Setting Icon on the main page
- Choose the wireless network
- Find CS_WIFI and tap on it
- Type the following information :
- EAP Type : Peap
- Auth Stage 2 : MSCHAPv2
- Certificatate confirmation : NA
- Identity : Your TD-CSF user name
- Anonymouse Idenetity : Leave it blank
- Password: Your TD-CSF password
- Press the “Connect” Button.
- a page with a list of wireless network will be open. see that CS_WIFI network is now in connect mode.
– Having Trouble accessing CS-Wireless ? maybe this will help :
- note that in order to connect to CS_WIFI your password “time stamp” should be greater then Aug / 2010. Please see How do I change my password on TD-CSF ?
- open help desk request. you can open wireless guest account as a temporary solution : I have a guest, how do I open a wireless guest account ?