How to set Wireless (WiFi) for Linux (Ubuntu ver. 14.04)
- Click & Select the Network Icon in the task bar.
- Select the CS_WiFi wireless net .
- Select Connect.
- A new Window will show with the definitions of 2 wireless parameters.
At the “Wireless Security” Card:
Select the 2 Parameters :
- Security: WPA & WPA2 Enterprise.
- Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP).
- At the same “Wireless Security” Card, enter your credentials as in the td-csf domain exactly. Then press Ok.
6. You should finally be connected !