SSH Client – Installation instruction.
Download ssh client and install it on your Windows
Save it to the disk and then activate it by double click.
The following instructions are for installing Bitvise SSH Client which open SSH terminal and SFTP GUI:
- Download latest version from https://www.bitvise.com/ssh-client-download .
- Download and run BvSshClient-Inst.EXE
- Click Install to install it with default setup.
- Start Bitvise SSH Client application, Enter Host (server CSA CSM CSL2 etc.) name and your login name and click Log in.
- Enter password and click OK.
- You should get Xterm window and SFTP GUI window.
- You can create/save the profiles to connect to different servers / username .
- You can use public key authentication with Bitvise. Please see Configuring public key authentication with Bitvise SSH Client