If you cannot save files in your home directory on the server, please do the following:
- Temporarily move unnecessary large files from your home directory to the local disk of your pc / laptop.
- Delete and purge unnecessary mail files from IMAP directory other than your Inbox(or move them to a local disk folder).
- Click here in order to open a HelpDesk request.
- After you click on “Click here to select a request area” field, please choose “Quota” and specify the amount of quota you need to add.
- If you want to get alerts when your quota exceeds some percentage, Click here in order to open a helpdesk request.
- To check your quota please perform:
- On Linux server, please see How To check quota status from Linux server
- On Windows station : right click on Z folder, properties.
If you cannot get emails in your Inbox please do the following:
- Remove unnecessary emails from your Inbox or save necessary emails in imap folders,
- When you get the email alert from system group your Inbox is too large please perform the above.
- If the above cannot be performed for some reason, Click here in order to open a helpdesk request.
Additional useful information: