Set Android Wireless(WiFi) Connection for Cs network.
- Tap The Setting Icon on the main page
- Choose the wireless network
- Find CS_WIFI and tap on it
- Use the following information, most are default:
- EAP Type : Peap (default)
- Auth Stage 2 : MSCHAPv2 (default)
- Certificate confirmation : technion.ac.il (can use Without Confirmation , but You may get alert about connection privacy)
- Identity : Your TD-CSF domain user name without any additions (example :moshe)
- Anonymouse Idenetity : Leave it blank (default)
- Password: Your TD-CSF domain password
- Press the “Connect” Button.
- a page with a list of wireless network will be open. see that CS_WIFI network is now in connect mode.
– Having Trouble accessing CS-Wireless ? maybe this will help :
- note that in order to connect to CS_WIFI your password “time stamp” should be greater then Aug / 2010. Please see How do I change my password on TD-CSF ?
- open help desk request. you can open wireless guest account as a temporary solution : I have a guest, how do I open a wireless guest account ?