- RoundCube web service replaces old SquirrelMail , which is old and not updated.
- Direct link : https://webmailrc.cs.technion.ac.il/
- At login page, select Server for your account at CS: Faculty/Staff or Assistants/PHD server.
- Enter your username at CS (without @cs…) and Unix password.
- If you have a problem accessing your inbox after login : You probably logged in to the wrong server (Staff or TA), or used Technion 365 Email service details.
- After login, Enter “Settings” and go over all settings to customize essential settings.
- Contacts : You can export SquirrelMail Contacts to CSV file and import to RoundCube Contacts. See guide in IT site .
- Supports Vacation / Out of the Office / Auto-Reply Mail Forwarding setting (in “Settings” “Vacation and Forward” menu).
- Hebrew: Display is OK. Composing Hebrew mail may have some formatting problems.
- Folders: Webmail displays (subscribes) folders in mail/ in your home-dir.
Make sure all your mail clients root IMAP folder is set to mail.
- Sent Items Folder: Enter “Settings“, “Preferences“, “Special Folders” menu, and change “Sent” and other folders to your special folders.
Default Sent Items Folder is “Sent”.
- It support mobile View interface.